Wednesday 12 December 2012

Santa's coming

I think I'm slowly getting into the Christmas feel!
Love this season of the year.. A time where we look at the past year and reminisce, put behind the bad things, learn from mistakes, embrace the good things and look forward to the upcoming year!
Of course, the material stuff like gifts, celebrations and parties!

I've been trying to keep fit during this period. Eating less carbs and working out on alternate days (if possible), in light of the upcoming feasting. Actually, the feasting has already kinda started. Hahahah


To get into the spirit, N and I set up a Christmas tree at my house! Okay, it's the 2nd year we've done this. I bought the tree and stuff last year.. It looks small in the picture but it's actually taller than me!
Quite tedious okay.. to unpack everything, expand the branches, hang up the lights and then the decorations.
Lastly, vacuum the floor. My tree sheds like mad. It's like balding... Not looking forward to the tearing down ):

Ending off with a quote from a book that I'm currently reading:

"People usually consider walking on water or in thin air a miracle. But I think the real miracle is not to walk either on water or in thin air, but to walk on earth. Every day we are engaged in a miracle which we don't even recognize: a blue sky, white clouds, green leaves, the black, curious eyes of a child - our own two eyes. All is a miracle." 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it!