Friday 7 December 2012

Wreck-It Ralph


When mention the word "arcade" all I could think of is Daytona, Dance Dance Revolution, Para Para.. Bishi Bashi. I used to hang out in the arcade quite often as a kid and even when I reach secondary school. My friends and I would often spend our time (and money) shooting hoops. The last time I played a game there was probably Time Crisis (with N), which was a few years back. Oh yes, and of course I would remember those kiddy games like hitting cockroaches or rats with a plastic hammer. It's definitely a place that is part of all our child/youth hood!

This December, Wreck-It Ralph will bring us back to our youthful days once again! I'm so looking forward to catch the show that is directed by an award-winning director - Rich Moore. The movie is about a character (a bad one) in an arcade game, who was sick and tired of being the bad buy. He decided to set off on a journey across the arcade through multiple generations to prove that he can be a hero. Yes, an arcade character came to life! (I wouldn't want the cockroaches and rats of those kiddy games to come to life though) Along the way, he met many characters from other games. Things took a turn when he met an enemy that threatened the entire arcade!!

Watch the trailer here:





My favourite character is Vanellope. She is sooooo cute and she is always surrounded by sweets! 
Just look at her cart made of sweet treats! Looks so yummy!!! Can't wait to catch the movie and indulge myself in that sugar rush world!! :D


Catch Disney’s WRECK-IT RALPH in Singapore cinemas this 20 December 2012 and like the Official Walt Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page, follow @disneystudiosSG and subscribe to the Official Disney Studios Singapore YouTube Channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it!