Tuesday 22 January 2013

NeLi's Ice Cream

On a random weekday night, I had craving for some ice cream so N and I decided to head down to Upper Thomson. We've tried Salted Caramel, Udders, Scoopz.... So the next shop that I wanted to try was Neli's! (:

The shop is just opposite Salted Caramel and Udders.
The shop is travel-themed, and the interior is a beautiful light blue shade.

There is a section that has travelogues. These books are for customers to pen down their travel experiences according to the various continents.
There is even a bookshelf loaded with travel guides!




We sampled several flavours and had quite a hard time deciding. 
I like that their Vanilla ice cream is spotted with traces of vanilla beans.
Stout Chocolate was quite shiok.
Other refreshing flavours that I've tasted are Pear Sorbet and Chrysanthemum Sorbet

Eventually, we went for Horlicks and Chocolate Banana on Waffles, with both maple and chocolate syrup.
I really like their waffles. In my opinion, their waffles taste nicer than Udders'!
Flavours wise, not very creative.. But I think it's not bad a place for a quick ice cream treat! (:



NeLi's Ice Cream
233 Upper Thomson Road
Singapore 574364
Tel: +65 6452 2410




No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it!